Regulators Ignore the Dangers of Electromagnetic Frequencies at Great Peril - But MONEY will talk
“You left out the tower and the 900 MHz from the tower, the dual frequencies [2.4 GHz microwaves].
What about the tower talking to the phone, with the human caught in the circuit? Being hit head to toe? ‘ We didn’t think about it. Didn’t include it’,” he mimics remiss regulators.
- Olle Johansson (Associate Professor of Neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute);
MD Gerald Hyland;
- Dr. David Carpenter (Dean at the School of Public Health in New York);
- Dr. Leif Salford (Lund University, Sweden);
- Dr. Neil Cherry (biophysicist, Lincoln University, New Zealand);
- Dr. Peter Franch (St. Vincent's Hospital, Australia);
- Dr. Robert Becker (author, Cross Currents: The Perils of Electropollution);
- Dr. Ross Adey (chief investigator of cell phone radiation for Motorola before he was fired over his findings) – all speak of exponential EMFs in dire terms.
- Speaking for many, Dr. Vini Khurana, renowned Associate Professor of Neurosurgery in Australia, urges everyone to stop using cell phones immediately.
And before that, an electro-hypersensitivity epidemic could unleash a firestorm of lawsuits against MDs alleging malpractice.
These things are very dangerous. You need to pay attention.”
- ATTEND IMPORTANT HIRRA (Hornby Island Residents and Ratepayers Association )MEETING TONIGHT Wednesday April 11th at 7:30 PM and vote to refuse SM installation at our Community Hall. Your attendance is vital. Anyone who has attended a HIRRA meeting within the last 42 days is eligible to vote on this resolution. (Special thanks to Trustee Alex Allen, who has agreed to brave his pollen allergies and attend.)
- LOCK YOUR ANALOG METER, CONTACT BC HYDRO AND POST YOUR PROPERTY with the proper forms available through the freepost.
Rich Coleman, BC Energy Minister EMPR.Minister@gov.bc.ca Perry Kendall, Provincial Health Officer Perry.Kendall@gov.bc.ca
Environmental Health Officer